Wednesday, January 12, 2011

You cant kill whats inside

The song by Mouthpiece means a lot to me especially in handling what I have been through in the past. Its nothing sort of personal struggle but it was more about how you carry yourself forward.

We tend to skip the bitter part of our lives just for the sake of painting a beautiful picture that you will suddenly realized that it has strayed away from its original perspectives.

But that is life, there is no one word to describe it, it consists of few combination of words to describe any situations. As complex it is, we need to keep the fire burning and march forward.

This blog gives me a space on where i can share my thoughts and opinions while hoping to hear feedback from both readers and followers. It has been an encouraging one, few hundred hits and quite a number of inspirational emails. It seems like I am going back to the journey on where we first started doing our zine.
So going back to the blog, i have been compiling some of the reviews and pictures of my ever growing collection of vinyls. I will doing the posting by every week and will try to keep as frequent as possible.

Back to the topics above, one of my colleague asked me last week, will I be still wearing the same clothes when I'm 40? I told them "hell yeah".


1 comment:

absence said...

hell yeah papa piesay hahahah