Saturday, January 08, 2011

Star Wars

As lame as it sounds or as kiddies as it sounds, I pretty much lives on my past. Be it about getting my hands on old Air Max, Old Jordan, old (rare) records and old toys. And to me, Star Wars was no exception. I took it seriously like few yrs back and it has taken much of the needed space of my own cocoon. At the moment, my toys collection is taking almost 60% of my additional room which i promised to my wife that i would use it as my study room. While others are records and other stuff.
But yeah, we don't really lives to our promises right? So here is some of the preview of my own sacred cocoon though much haven't been revealed here. This might serves as a starter for a deeper journey. May the force be with you













All credits of the pics should goes to KloneArt cept the first AT-AT


p/s More pictures will be coming soon. I will update from time to time. And if you have anything to trade, let me know. I am more interested on limited edition as I'm all done with Hasbro with an exception of one fleet and few troopers. Keep in touch

No comments: