Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Record collectors are pretentious assholes 2

My life besides cycling, record collecting, sneakers hunting and toys searching is attached to one thing that fuels all my passion which is my work. At the moment I am having difficulty in keeping up with the blogs, life, family and other stuff that currently being juggled by a clown name Piesay.
But fear not, I will not bow to the so called society pressure and dropped the idea of continuing this blog. To be fair, it is something that I enjoy especially talking and hearing from the people. Here is some updates on my vinyl collection. Enjoy and keep reading this. Give the link to others so they can enjoy too. Comment and free vinyl are greatly welcome :p








Unbroken is definitely one the most influential bands that I have been into. I was drug free way before I discovered HC and Youth of Today actually confirms those ideas deeper. And when I found out the 2nd wave of SXE bands like Undertow, Outspoken and Unbroken which in a way is SXE but do not sound like the other typical SXE bands. I cannot say how much I love this band and I almost went to London this year to go for their reunion only to find out that the tickets is no longer available.
My collection here is far from complete but nonetheless is very important to me. I am getting the Unbroken Circa 77 somewhere by next week. So that will be a good addition to my list. On the records, the above one is the compilation of all Unbroken songs which is on 3 LPs and its on clear vinyl. I love the sleeves and the pictures, it looks slick and nice. The 2nd one was a split with Groundwork, a seminal emo grindcore bands in the early 90s in the same line with Enewetak, Coleman and others. 
The final picture is Unbroken "we wont be back" 7" on peach and Unbroken 7" by 31g on black and clear splatter. I am looking for few Unbroken releases especially the split with Abhinanda (another band that I love). Keep in touch and keep on trading. Vinyl rules

1 comment:

Joker Von Claus Staunffenberg said...

fuckkkkkk UNBROKEN.aku tak sanggup melihat nya .
HAHAHAHA .